Power of Discovery
Who is this for?
Any After School program or OST provider that is open to joining a network committed to increasing STEM opportunities for students, professional development for staff and gaining access to free and low cost STEM content. We are looking for a strong pool of 21st Century and ASES sites but all After School and OST time providers can join this exciting STEM network.
BENEFITS: With support from the Regional Innovation Support Provider, The Tech Museum of Innovation, participants will be provided with:
- STEM program planning tools (customized to your site)
- Professional development for afterschool providers
- STEM based Lesson Plans
- Access to free and low cost STEM learning resources including free workshops and Webinars
- Become part of a collaborative network of professionals sharing STEM best practices and tools.
- ASES and/or 21st Century learning centers qualify for fee waived programing led by experienced, The Tech Lab Instructors.
GOAL: To dramatically increase access to high quality Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) programming in K-12 afterschool Programs.
How to Join:
Register for our Innovation After School Newsletter about STEM education opportunities from Napa to Monterey!
For more information, email Christina O'Guinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, position, organization, email and phone number where we can contact you.