The Tech Museum of Innovation Elects 12 New Board Members
The Tech Museum of Innovation elected 12 new members to its Board of Directors at its Annual Meeting on Friday, May 17. The new members join a prestigious 55-member board, which includes representation from many Silicon Valley industries and businesses, educational institutions, civic organizations and community groups.
Newly elected members are:
- Daniel Dorosin, Partner, Fenwick & West LLP
- Virginia Chang Kiraly, Senior Director, The Nasdaq Stock Market
- Seth Leslie, Founding Educator, East Palo Alto High School
- Dan'l Lewin, Vice President, Microsoft® .NET Business Development, Microsoft Corp.
- Reynold Lewke, Partner, Egon Zehnder International
- William J. Pade, Jr., Managing Director, McKinsey & Company Silicon Valley Office
- Emily Reich, Volunteer Representative
- Greg Reznik, Pivotal Ventures, LLC
- Ajay Shah, Member Board of Directors, Solectron Corporation
- Stuart Shiff, Co-CEO, Divco West Properties
- Sue Siegel, President, Affymetrix, Inc.
- Steve Young, Partner, University Technology Ventures
Officers of The Tech Museum of Innovation's Board of Directors are:
- Chair: Ned Barnholt, Agilent Technologies
- Vice Chair: Michael L. Hackworth, Cirrus Logic
- Vice Chair: Frank Quattrone, Credit Suisse First Boston
- President and CEO: Peter B. Giles, The Tech Museum of Innovation
- Secretary: Donald D. Gralnek, San Jose Sharks and Arena
- Treasurer: Maureen E. Kennedy, The Tech Museum of Innovation
The Tech Museum of Innovation is a non-profit educational institution that engages people of all ages and backgrounds in exploring and experiencing the technologies affecting their lives and aims to inspire the innovator in everyone. It is located at 201 S. Market St. San Jose, CA 95113-2008. For general information, call (408)294-TECH or visit www.thetech.org