The Photography of Modernist Cuisine
- Total number of photos: More than 75 large-scale images
- Largest photo size: 96 in (burger, steak panorama, and levitating ice cream)
- 15 images are 71" x 47" which is a little smaller than a full-size bed (which is 75x54)
- Our standard size small images are 42” x 25”, or about the size of a 50” TV
- All told, our printed surface area is 900 square feet, or about enough to cover half a volleyball court.
Also at the exhibition:
- Viking range
- Weber grill
- Whipping siphon
- Pressure cooker
- Pressure canner
- Microwave oven
- Cast iron pot
August After Hours - Hawaiian Night LuauThursday, August 7, 2014
7 p.m. - midnight
$10 / $5 for members
After Hours is the monthly evening event where adults 21 and older enjoy science, technology, entertainment, and cocktails together with their friends. Explore the entire museum with other adults under moody lighting and music. Each month provides an exclusive and fun setting of music, giant games, hands-on exhibits, and more!
This summer, we will have special menus and themes that connect to the new photography exhibition. Stay tuned for more details.
Modernist Cuisine LiveAugust 22, 2014
6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
Save the date. More details coming soon.