Marketing Media & Social Media Intern
The Tech Museum of Innovation's Marketing Department is looking for a passionate, engaged and committed volunteer to assist the Community and Marketing team. This individual will help with an exciting new effort to brand The Tech through social media, media, and advertising campaigns as well as strategic public outreach. We are looking for a 3 month volunteer commitment of at least two (2) five hour shifts per week.
- Great attitude and self-direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including formal and conversational writing)
- Intermediate computer skills including knowledge of Google Drive, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Must be able to understand and enjoy social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Video editing, and graphic design skills a plus
- Desire to learn about museum marketing
- Passion for The Tech's mission to inspire the innovator in everyone
- Assist Marketing and Community Team with various promotions, community outreach and campaign planning
- Help generate and analyze social media content
- Help creating community and media invite lists for various events
- Maintain Public Relations archives
- Perform other duties as assigned