Welcome to The Tech Challenge! Everything your team needs to get started and be successful can be found below.
Have your adviser register your team.
You need to register for and attend an in-person Info Clinic or review the online info clinic mini-course. We also recommend your team attend a team workshop.
After you have some prototypes or partial ideas built, you can attend some test trials and get feedback from judges. While not required, we have found that teams who attend test trials perform better at the showcase.
Speaking of the showcase, be sure to get it on your calendar early! The 2024 Showcase will take place Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28, 2024. Find out more about what to expect here.
Practice Judge Interview Questions
- Tell me about:
- your brainstorming.
- the source of your ideas.
- how you worked as a team.
- how you tested your solution.
- What idea did you choose as your solution? Why?
- How does your design work?
- What did you choose to document in your journal? Why?
- How did each of you contribute?
- How did you build your solution?
- Tell me about your failures.
Templates and Template Samples
Books, Videos, and Websites
These books are available either at your local library or inexpensively through Amazon.