From 2014-2017, The Tech Academies program selected schools and expanded learning programs through a competitive application process to engage in a three-year partnership and over 100 hours of professional development supporting the integration of engineering and computer science across the curricula. In 2019 we are launching our District Fellowship program, welcoming our first cohort of 40 educators selected by their districts and expanded learning programs to participate in a two-year fellowship with The Tech and San José State University.
You are here
- San José State University’s College of Science: SJSU supports the computer science integration and content expertise that makes up the software engineering component of the District Fellowship program. SJSU is also a member of our STEM Pathways steering committee.
- San José Public Library and Santa Clara County Library: The Tech matches each Tech Academy school with a library branch and connects families with STEM programming.
- Region 5 Expanded Learning Partnerships: The Tech connects expanded learning partners with additional STEM education training and resources through the Region 5 STEAM Ecosystem.
- Lairon College Preparatory Academy with Catholic Charities (Franklin McKinley School District)
- Meadows Elementary with Catholic Charities (Franklin McKinley School District)
- Monroe Middle School with The Crew (Campbell Union School District)
- Ocala Middle School with City Year (Alum Rock Union School District)
- Dahl Elementary School with Catholic Charities (Franklin McKinley School District)
- Boys and Girls Club of Silicon Valley (Alum Rock School District)
- P.A. Walsh STEAM Academy with YMCA (Morgan Hill Unified School District)
- Washington Elementary with Catholic Charities and Sacred Heart Community Service (San José Unified School District)
- Britton Middle School with MESA (Morgan Hill Unified School District)
- Brownell Middle School with Cal-SOAP (Gilroy Unified School District)
- Ida Jew Academies with Mount Pleasant After School (Mount Pleasant Elementary School District)
- Julia Baldwin Elementary with City of San José ROCK and BASE (Oak Grove School District)
- Ohlone Middle School with THINK Together (San José Unified School District)
- El Roble Elementary School with YMCA (Gilroy Unified School District)
- El Toro Health Science Academy with The Stampede (Morgan Hill Unified School District)
- Hoover Middle School with THINK Together (San José Unified School District)