You are here
The Tech Challenge Video Contest, presented by Arm, is an opportunity to share your journey, detail your process and show off the devices you’ve built. Videos may focus on an awesome moment, a cool design, your brainstorming process, an epic fail or your adventure as a whole. Watch the 2021 winning videos below!
- Eligibility: Contestants must be registered participants of The Tech Challenge 2022.
- Videos may be up to 180 seconds (3 minutes), but not a second longer.
- Videos will be judged on creativity, visual and audio appeal and on how well the video tells your story.
- Videos must include video footage or animation. Slideshows with music do not meet this requirement.
- Videos must be appropriate for all audiences (no profanity or mature content).
- Your video must comply with all relevant copyright and intellectual property laws except where permitted under fair use. For example, Taylor Swift’s music can’t be used even if you bought it from iTunes.
- Appropriate safety gear must be worn.
- Please, no branded clothes (unless you’re wearing your Tech Challenge t-shirt)!
- The video must focus on your team and its adviser. Other people should not appear in your video due to privacy concerns. If you are filming in public, please be considerate of others.
How to Submit Your Video:
Deadline for submission is Tuesday, Apr 19, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Check here in March, 2022 for details!
Legal Fine Print
I am submitting my video entry for consideration in The Tech Challenge 2022 Video Contest. My entry is entirely original and does not include any copyrighted material. I understand that by submitting this entry, it becomes the property of The Tech. I release The Tech from any and all liability and claims in connection with the entry, receipt, consideration, review, use or non-use of the video I am submitting. I further agree that if the video is lost, misplaced, stolen or destroyed after I submit it, regardless of cause, The Tech does not incur any obligation to me.
2021 Video Contest Winners
1st place winner (2021) - Team #137: ALTimate Upcycle
2nd place winner (2021) - Team #290: MAARS
3rd place winner (2021) - Team #38: United Dream Team Champions