The Bowers Institute has years of experience training K-12 educators in Design Challenge Learning, which transforms learners into problem-solvers capable of tackling real-world challenges without the fear of failure. Every staff has needs when it comes to professional learning and our team is here to deliver an engaging, hands-on training session, with special attention to:
- Implementing Design Challenges
- Accelerating learning recovery
- Facilitation strategies for virtual settings
- Adapting activities for various grade levels and settings
- Empowering learner confidence in engineering
For more information or to request a consultation, fill out the form below and we will contact you within three business days.