The Tech contains 130,000 square feet of space, including two levels of galleries and interactive exhibits and the IMAX® Dome Theater. The Tech’s Bowers Institute, which serves local educators, is located at 145 W. San Carlos St.
You are here
- Biology is technology. How would you use it to change the world? Play, tinker and design with the building blocks of life.
Body Worlds Decoded
- A Silicon Valley spin on the world-famous collection of plastinated human bodies and anatomical specimens.
Innovations in Health Care, presented by El Camino Hospital
- The exhibit invites you to explore advances in health care technology and become a part of the innovation process.
- In this experimental space, come play and create where art and tech collide.
The Tech for Global Good
- Features inspiring stories about creative innovators tackling the world's biggest problems.
Hackworth IMAX® Dome Theater
- Immerse yourself in the unique IMAX dome film experience. See, hear and feel more with more than 9,000 square feet of wrap-around image that will educate and entertain.
New Venture Hall
- 3,600 square feet of flexible event space available for rent. To book your event call 1-408-795-6221.
The Tech Cafe
- Tony Caters offers a varied menu for adults and children.
The Tech Store
- Find special gifts, books and unique Silicon Valley items, plus educational materials.
Cyber Detectives, presented by Palo Alto Networks
- Your mission: Empower yourself in a digital age. Learn to crack codes, spot scams and prevent crime like a cyber security pro.
- Explore our planet and beyond as you shake in an earthquake and learn about space technologies.
- Social Robots is the world’s only permanent exhibition featuring robots that you can design for human interaction.
The Tech Studio
- A playground where innovation happens — part prototyping studio, part hackerspace and part learning center. Lively, hands-on STEM programs that connect to the world of science and technology.